To achieve this , One must be extremely careful with his diet along with the constant weight training.
2. Whey Protein
Bio availability of Protein In Whey protein is the highest!
There are different types of Whey Protein powder available (based on processing and purification). Always stick to Whey Isolate which has at least 90%+ concentration of Whey Protein.
Whey Protein effectively enhances the Muscle growth and also aids in Weight loss when consumed properly.
- Post-Workout – For maximum absorption, It is advised to consume whey protein after your workout.
- Before Sleeping – Feeds your muscle during resting phase and build the muscle effectively.
- One Scoop of Whey Protein every day : About 25 grams of Protein.
3. Peanut Butter
- As an evening snack with some veggies.
- Post Workout.
- Cook 100-200 grams depending on the amount of veggies you add.
5. Greek Yogurt
- Smooth Functioning of Digestive system.
- Keeps you fuller for longer time so that you can avoid Junk food.
- Reduces Cholesterol and Increased Bone density.
- Prevents vaginal infection in women.
- Before sleep as it contains slow digesting Casein!
- As a Evening snack with dry fruits.
- 100 grams of Greek yogurt with 50 grams of nuts per day.
6. Soya Beans
- Boots Metabolic activity
- Improves the functioning of heart and Blood circulation.
- Reduces sleep disorders or Insomnia.
- Prevents Colon cancer.
- Pre Workout.
- Evening snack with veggies.
- Limit the Intake of Soya beans or Soya chunks as it increases the estrogen level leading to Sexual dysfunction or reduced sperm count.
8. Cottage Cheese
- Aids in Digestion.
- Strengthening of bones.
- Reduces risk of Cardio vascular diseases and Bone weakening (Osteoporosis)
- Boosts overall Immune system.
- Post Workout for relieving from Muscle cramps
- Before sleeping.
- 100 grams of Cottage cheese comes with 22 grams of Protein, 7 grams of mono unsaturated fats
- Improves Immunity and boosts the Energy.
- Better functioning of Nervous system.
- Help reduces blood cholesterol.
- Improves Cardio vascular health.
- As a evening snack.
- 100-200 grams per day.