Molten Lava Chocolate Mug Cake
These heavenly brownies are pure chocolate overload, featuring a fudgy center, slightly crusty top and layers of decadence. It doesn’t get better than this.
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 3 Minutes
- Total Time 13 Minutes
- Serves 2 People
- Calories 900 kcal
- 30g Plain Flour
- 50g Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Spoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 45g Butter (Melted)
- 3 Tablespoon Fresh Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Spoon Vanilla extract
- 30g Milk Chocolate
- Step #1 : Take a Microwave-safe mug, Add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt, Mix it with a fork until well combined.
- Step #2 : Whisk in the melted butter, Milk, Egg, and Vanila syrup.
- Step #3 : Push the milk chocolate into the centre of the mug.
- Step #4 : Microwave for about 2 minutes and then check, If it is not cooked, cook for 30 seconds longer, The cake should still be slightly sticky in the center.
- Step #5 : Take out the mug and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Step #6 : Top It with whipped cream!