Strawberry Instant Oats
A bowl full of proteinaceous Oats mixed with Protein powder and ripened strawberries which will keep you full and aids in weight loss.
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 2 Minutes
- Total Time 12 Minutes
- Serves 2 People
- Calories 350 kcal
- 1 Cup of Instant Oats
- 1/4 Cup of Frozen-dried Strawberries
- 1/4 Sliced Almonds
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 - 3 freshly sliced strawberries
- 1 Cup of Boiling water
- Step #1 : Into a pint jar, Spoon 1 cup of Instant Oats, 1/4 Cup of Frozen-Dried Strawberries, 1/4 Cup of slic
- Step #2 : When ready to eat
Vanilla Protein Powder does not only increases the protein content of this recipe but also slightly enhances the texture and no milk required!Enjoy this Protein rich delicious Strawberry Instant Oats!